What is CSSB?
Towards the end of 2013, I got really fed up with the media which is primarily aimed at women. I also got tired of the idea that women are supposed to spend a lot of money to look good.
There have been times when I have had depressingly little money. In fact, there were times where I had no money. However, I still prided myself on being able to look stylish, attractive and professional.
How does CSSB work?
Champagne Style on a Shandy Budget was originally set up as a blog, to give hints, tips and examples of how I manage to look stylish, without bankrupting myself. Its remit has since expanded considerably. It now features posts on all of the following:
- Affordable skin care and hair care
- Rants about feminist fashion issues
- ‘Take Down’ pieces on women’s magazines
- Guest posts from readers
- Recommendations for online and high street stores
- CSSB Heroes – celebrities who encourage body positivity
- Clothing bargains – what I wear and where I bought it
- How to assemble outfits – the art of mix and match
- Accessories – all the finishing touches
Can I write for CSSB?
Champagne Style on a Shandy Budget would love to feature guest blog posts from anyone who has anything to say on these topic. I welcome posts from women, men, non-binary gender folk and trans-folk. If you have something to say or a product to recommend, or just something you want to get off your chest about the fashion industry, please submit your article to Project Shandy.
You can read all of the CSSB posts here on projectshandy.co.uk